My Future Job




                                                               In a future..... if its exists.

I thinking in a future when all my espectative are real and I still living  I would like to be a multifaceted person like the crazy cat lady of The Simpson that she have a medicine title of  Harvard and a lawyer of Yale, this factor introduced her in to the madness for the overcharge that significate to be a very smart and ambitius person and something like that I would like to be.


                                  Imagen relacionada   

                                                          Resultado de imagen para crazy cat lady simpsons before

But before I make crazy for the overcharge of different thinks I like to do, I will work  in a first place of priority  creating comic or graphic novel in a great french´s editorial where I ilustrated different project, charge of political content write for very talented people or create my own project about various themes that I will investigate or feel curiosity. In a second place but not minus import I will work in a prestigious  company  of theater that present different plays that will be result of investigation of my doctorate in staging. Meanwhile I work in the thinks that I mention before I will figth in diferents ONGs about the LGBTQ+  people  rights and poor people if is that I dont have a political charge like congressman and finally in my free time I will pick up cats of the street for take care of them.




                                      Resultado de imagen para eleanor abernathy


Comentarios

Entradas populares