The Best Concert Ever


Resultado de imagen para rock deluxeWhen I was 14 years old, I found a Spanish magazine in the flea market calls "Rock Delux"  this magazine mark my life especially my teen years because in the inside of the page present to me a lot of information about the arts world especially music, when the bands introduce the news about the discs and songs or diferents information. This first approach to me with the spanish, english  and cult music mean to me  a change in my life and the perspective I have of the world, thanks to this magazine I found a big interest in the music and discover  a lot of very good spanish  bands and musician like "Nacho Vegas", "Le mans", "Family", "El señor Chinarro", "La Buena Vida" among others, but the band that call my completely attention was "Los Planetas".  This granadian band of indie rock or simply rock, born in 1992 and to keep in activity until now.   "Los Planetas" are one of  my favorite band and  in the 2014 they come to Chile celebrate 20 years of the one of my favorites disc of them call "Una semana en el motor de un auto bus".
                  

Resultado de imagen para los planetas banda
This happened in the Blondie discotheque in November 19 and was of the most importan event of my life because they play a lot of my favorites songs and was a magic moment by the psychedelic atmosphere that  they creat with the guitars and the whisper voice of "Jota" (the vocalist) are very special anda transpors to me a diferents place with songs like "corrientes circulares en el tiempo" or "devuelveme la pasta"
in brief it was a very good concert and experience that I was live, positioned in the firts place before that "The cure" concert, the presentation of "M.I.A" in the festival Primavera Fauna or the magnific show of "Slowdive".

Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares