Are You Into Social Media?

I`m not a big fan of technology but I feel confortable surfing or looking the web and everything that social media allow because beyond of the haters, the great narcissism of the people   or the  comments from the page of radio  BIO-BIO, the social media it has allowed me to know and share a lot of information about music, mangas and comics through the especific web or diferents forums I talk whit people around the world about specifics topics that  I can not talk to my friends because the topics are very geek or nerdy, like talk about  the last episode of some series of an independent publisher, conspiracies about Japanese mangakas or some old music record.

Resultado de imagen para jojo's manga


Thanks to the internet and the  forums I could learn   everything that I know about comics like my favorite publisher call Image comics.


Resultado de imagen para deadly class

But changing a little what I talk before I am a very big fan of Youtube because allows me to listen to diferents  music and watch many videos about anything, I am a big fan of the youtubers that talk about diferents topics like music, art or  video games that more than tutorials they serve as news of the last information about nintendo for example.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares