A country I`d like to visit:
France a place to study theater
the last year in the festival "Santiago a Mil", I went to a serie of talks imparted by a French old woman, she call my atention because told of the work that hes country does about the history of the theater more especific the costumes, scenography and sketches that made throughout in the history of theater in France and how create a specific museum calls CNCS (Centre National du Costume du Scene) in Moulins.
Than collect information and materials about the stage design, ligth and costume of play of the history of France since 1500 onwards. In the talks I asked about the posibility to study or work in this center because she mentioned that they worked with studends of the diferents countrys, shes told me about the world organization call UNESCO that provide diferents progams about the study of art in Paris and Moulin focused in the student of desing theatrical costume, for all the information that she give me I proposed myself learn french and get the studentship that the museum propouse.

Nice! hope you get to travel to France someday and learn a lot about theatre
ResponderEliminarreally interesting!
ResponderEliminarFrance sounds like a paradise for the artist! jajaj I hope you go there again and live a time to study what makes you and meet many artists in the middle.
ResponderEliminar