Post 10

Final thoughts.

The university demand most time that I have. 

This year has been whit a lot of work and a few time to dedicate for the university or family (included   friends, hobbies and boyfriend). For the reason that this semester is very complex whit my feeling because for one side Im  very happy for all the  work that I have (don`t forgett the money $$$) and for everything that had to travel thanks to this.  But for other side I barely can to fulfill for all the work to significate go to the university and this make me so sad and I fell very dumb for not achieve complete all the goals that propuse to me.
 I have to send later to much  projects and assignments because I don't have time to work on all the subjects. I think that  the one reason by I don't have time is why I take to much subjects but Im in a complicated situation for this years, because  I have to complete the most subjects that I can because the credit ("Fondo solidario") and the university only covert for six years of thge carrier and I go in my  six year.
About my personal relationships..... all is very complicated when you don't have time.

If you read this I want to know that I love you and be very encouraged for the  rest of the year.  



  



Comentarios

  1. The current education system is exhausting, specifically because it does not consider the other activities that one performs. Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares