Paranormal Events 

I believe in different paranormal experiences, because as a result I have lived a lot moments like that. But I'm going to write about a place that always intrigued me.

                                                            "The  grandmother`s house"

My grandmother's house is a place of many mysteries. Is all covered of plants and old furniture, where you can get lost among the old newspapers like "La cuarta" of the differents years or decade  and dried herbs hanging from the ceiling that my grandmother used to cure differents ailments, thanks to that I learned about chamomile, boldo and mint, I always thought that my grandmother was a witch who prepared potions and sometimes I was scared for that.

 In all the chaos generated for the old stuff my uncle Ruben told me that he was living a gnome. I believed in all the stories he told me. I can even ensure to have heard the steps of the gnome or to have seen him go by.

Every time I found colored fluffs my grandmother told me:

"That were left by the gnome and that according to the color was the state of mind that he had...

the red ones mean that he was angry, the greens that were jealous, the white fluffs that was all good, but Black could not be taken by hand because they had to swept to the street..."

Today my grandmother has no memory and my uncles took out all the furniture and plants of his house.
...and the gnome I think he left his hiding place and went to live under my grandmother's bed.





                     COPYRIGHT © CHIAKI OKADA. TOUS DROITS RÉSERVÉS




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares