My favorite subject the university was a course called "Graphics IV" by Pablo de la Fuente. De la Fuente is a theatrical designer of a company "La Patriotico Interesante", graphic design and illustrator called "Diablo Rojo". He is part of theater department of University of Chile and also teach the course of "street theatre". Pablo is a very kind person and always helpful.
What i enjoyed of the subject is the liberty of found you own type of art or graphics for reason i course the subject two times because i loved. I practice the draw and paint all days for the motive what a enjoyed all the graphics class (I,II,III and IV) but this in particular (IV) push me very hard that try of illustrator. Is very difficult show as that an artist because exposed your vulnerabilities and the people can judge you also they called pretentious, but the course and teacher help you to combat all the fears of expose yourself and the prejudice of be and artist or try of one or pretend to be one.
I remember one exercise of to create a self portrait when you show your felling include the fears and scar that you have, later you put all these thing in a white paper and expose your work in the back yard of the university, the experience it was very embarrassing but grow you up.
What i enjoyed of the subject is the liberty of found you own type of art or graphics for reason i course the subject two times because i loved. I practice the draw and paint all days for the motive what a enjoyed all the graphics class (I,II,III and IV) but this in particular (IV) push me very hard that try of illustrator. Is very difficult show as that an artist because exposed your vulnerabilities and the people can judge you also they called pretentious, but the course and teacher help you to combat all the fears of expose yourself and the prejudice of be and artist or try of one or pretend to be one.
I remember one exercise of to create a self portrait when you show your felling include the fears and scar that you have, later you put all these thing in a white paper and expose your work in the back yard of the university, the experience it was very embarrassing but grow you up.


Wow! I wanna have this subject to exploring myself with the drawing in this space of liberty you have :)
ResponderEliminarThis subject is amazing, i enjoy this course and i learn many things about draw and me.
ResponderEliminarThe teacher is very good and you are a very good illustrator.
bye bye bless you
I liked how you described the subject, it made me feel excited about what's next on our career.
ResponderEliminarMy last work in this subject was horrible and I didn'd finish that work jajaj but this subject was really interesting
ResponderEliminarIt's awesome how a teacher makes you love or hate a bouquet. Graphics II sounds very interesting!
ResponderEliminar